Order online. Pick-up at your local GrowHealthy.
When you know what you want, and you want it quickly. Order on growhealthy.com for a faster experience at the dispensary.
Priority Pick-Up Is Easy
- Pick-up orders can be placed on GrowHealthy.com 24 hours a day. However, please be aware orders are only processed during dispensary hours. Orders placed before 8pm are available for same-day pick-up. Orders placed after 8pm will be processed the following day.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive both an email and text message confirmation. When your order is ready for pick-up, you’ll receive a text message from the dispensary. Please wait until you receive this text message to visit your local GrowHealthy to retrieve your order.
- Once you have arrived, please check-in inside the dispensary.
- Patients picking-up in-store will be directed to visit a Priority Pick-Up Lane for an expedited checkout experience.
- We accept cash and Canpay and provide ATMs for your convenience.
- For our Brandon and Lake Worth patients, please proceed to the drive-thru to retrieve your priority pick-up order.
How We’re Keeping Patients & Employees Safe
As you are likely aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact countries around the world. We, at GrowHealthy, are mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued patients, that we are monitoring closely and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and especially our patients. The below are brand-wide best practice measures that are kept in place to protect our team members and patients, implemented in all of our facilities.
- Dispensary associates will be monitoring capacity and limiting the number of patients in our waiting rooms and sales floors.
- All patients are encouraged to social distance while in the dispensary and decals are in place to help patients identify six feet apart.
- Plexiglass barriers are used at all checkout stations to ensure the safety of both patients and employees.
- All product on the dispensary floor is kept in glass cases to avoid coming in contact with patients or employees.
- Printed materials including patient brochures and product information will be kept behind the counter. If you would like a copy of these materials, please just ask a dispensary associate.
- We have temporarily suspended our Bud Bars and are not allowing patients to view or smell products prior to purchasing. This is to ensure a safe distance is maintained from medication.
- All retail locations conduct daily facility sanitation and have increased sanitation of common area cleaning and touchable surfaces.
- GrowHealthy employees follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure for patients, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- Dispensary associates also wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in contact with products, including in store during product inspection for patients. This isn’t new, we always do this!
- All our team members will be wearing masks. You’re not required to wear a mask, but are encouraged to do so if you wish.
- We implement a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- Our GrowHealthy cultivation facility utilizes standardized General Manufacturing Practices (including monitored hand-washing and sanitizing steps, sterilized gloves required when near or in contact with product, protective booties, smocks and hair/beard covers).