Come On In. We’d Love To Help.
Our dispensary associates are passionate about the plant and committed to providing unparalleled service, expertise, and compassion
Shopping Is Safe & Easy
GrowHealthy dispensaries are open and ready to serve you!
For a full list of locations and dispensary hours please visit growhealthy.com/locations.
- Visit us any time! New patients are welcome and receive 25% off their first order.
- Our dispensary associates are knowledgeable and passionate about medicinal cannabis and dedicated to treating every patient with compassion and care. We’re happy to help you choose the best products based on your physician’s recommendations.
- Please have your MMJ Card and Driver’s License available.
- If you’re a new patient and interested in taking advantage of one of GrowHealthy’s discounts, please have your necessary documentation available. More information on our discounts is available at growhealthy.com/discounts.
- We accept cash, Canpay, debit cards through a cashless ATM, and provide ATMs for your convenience.
How We’re Keeping Patients & Employees Safe
As you are likely aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact our daily lives. We, at GrowHealthy, are mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued patients, that we are monitoring and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and especially our patients. The below are brand-wide best practice measures that are kept in place to protect our team members and patients, implemented in all of our facilities.
- Effective June 21, 2021, patients and GrowHealthy team members who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear face coverings while inside our dispensaries. Fully vaccinated patients and team members may personally elect to continue wearing face coverings.
- Patients and GrowHealthy team members who are not fully vaccinated are asked to continue wearing face coverings in our dispensaries.
- All retail locations conduct daily facility sanitation and have increased sanitation of common area cleaning and touchable surfaces.
- GrowHealthy employees follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure for patients, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- Dispensary associates also wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in contact with products, including in store during product inspection for patients. This isn’t new, we always do this!
- All patients and GrowHealthy team members who are not fully vaccinated are asked to wear a face covering while inside our dispensaries.
- We implement a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- Our GrowHealthy cultivation facility utilizes standardized General Manufacturing Practices (including monitored hand-washing and sanitizing steps, sterilized gloves required when near or in contact with product, protective booties, smocks and hair/beard covers).