How We’re Keeping Patients & Employees Safe
As you are likely aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact countries around the world. We, at GrowHealthy, are mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued patients, that we are monitoring closely and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and especially our patients. The below are brand-wide best practice measures that are kept in place to protect our team members and patients, implemented in all of our facilities.
- Dispensary associates will be monitoring capacity and limiting the number of patients in our waiting rooms and sales floors.
- All patients are encouraged to social distance while in the dispensary and decals are in place to help patients identify six feet apart.
- Plexiglass barriers are used at all checkout stations to ensure the safety of both patients and employees.
- All product on the dispensary floor is kept in glass cases to avoid coming in contact with patients or employees.
- Printed materials including patient brochures and product information will be kept behind the counter. If you would like a copy of these materials, please just ask a dispensary associate.
- We have temporarily suspended our Bud Bars and are not allowing patients to view or smell products prior to purchasing. This is to ensure a safe distance is maintained from medication.
- All retail locations conduct daily facility sanitation and have increased sanitation of common area cleaning and touchable surfaces.
- GrowHealthy employees follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure for patients, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- Dispensary associates also wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in contact with products, including in store during product inspection for patients. This isn’t new, we always do this!
- All our team members will be wearing masks. You’re not required to wear a mask, but are encouraged to do so if you wish.
- We implement a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- Our GrowHealthy cultivation facility utilizes standardized General Manufacturing Practices (including monitored hand-washing and sanitizing steps, sterilized gloves required when near or in contact with product, protective booties, smocks and hair/beard covers).
Now Offering Priority Pick-Up
To reduce time in the dispensary, all patients can order for Priority Pick-Up Using GrowHealthy.com.
- Pick-up orders can be placed on GrowHealthy.com 24 hours a day. However, please be aware orders are only processed during dispensary hours. Orders placed before 8pm are available for same-day pick-up. Orders placed after 8pm will be processed the following day.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive both an email and text message confirmation. When your order is ready for pick-up, you’ll receive a text message from the dispensary. Please wait until you receive this text message to visit your local GrowHealthy to retrieve your order.
- Once you have arrived, please check-in inside the dispensary.
- Patients picking-up in-store will be directed to visit a Priority Pick-Up Lane for an expedited checkout experience.
- We accept cash and Canpay and provide ATMs for your convenience.
- For our Brandon and Lake Worth patients, please proceed to the drive-thru to retrieve your priority pick-up order.
Still Offering Free State-Wide Delivery With No Minimum Order
Easy access to medication without leaving your home.
- Place your delivery order by selecting “delivery” and entering your zip code in the header of this page. You can also order over the phone by calling 800.619.5288, option 2.
- Once you’ve placed your order you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Our Patient Care Team will then contact you within 24 hours to confirm your expected delivery date.
- The driver will also contact you when they’re on the way.
- Upon arrival you may pay with cash or CanPay. Please have your Medical Marijuana Registry ID card available.
GrowHealthy Is Here to Help
We’re here when you need us. Our patient care team is available to answer your questions via email or by calling 800.619.5288. The GrowHealthy Patient Care Team is available Monday – Saturday 9am – 9:30pm ET and Sunday 11am – 8pm ET.
The health, wellness and education of our patients and team have always been our top priority. We want to continue to support you through this time by making healthy choices as accessible as possible. In an effort to keep calm and ensure we listen to the experts to guide our decisions, we encourage you to seek the latest information by visiting the CDC’s website.
GrowHealthy thanks you for your trust and confidence in allowing us to provide safe and premium-quality cannabis products to enhance your daily lives. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions about our products. Our team of experts will also be readily available at one of our 14 dispensaries throughout the state.
ANY HEALTH-RELATED INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ONLY. THE CONTENT ON THIS PAGE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND YOUR USE OF CANNABIS. THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA. GrowHealthy PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.